The Gospel of God speaks

 



The Gospel of God speaks

It’s finished my child, now everything is restored. I have come to you. Once you lost me but today, I came to you and reclaimed the status and authority that was snatched away from you. You tried your best ways to live a good life, to solve your problems and to satisfy your demands. You established philosophy and religion by your own understanding to explore the meaning of life. At last you saw nothing working as expected. Everywhere failure and hopeless. The tides of suffering waves were so much high it hit you vigorously making you kneel down. You totally lost the hope thinking life is nothing than living and surviving.


            But I say to you my child, life isn't that desperate. I created you in my own image and likeness to have a beautiful relationship with you. I had a plan to establish my kingdom and rule with you. However, everything got ruined. You were looted away from me and you became a helpless being. The punishment was charged upon you, the burden that was never meant for you. You were destined to eternal death. There was no other option. I had to redeem you and the whole creation.


You couldn't keep my laws and you began to ruin more. I had to then become of your own kind and come among you to rescue you. I had to face all temptation and struggle in order to learn your life and began again that history where you failed. I kept all the laws and earned righteous for you. Finally, I paid the price of everything that ruined on the cross. I shed the blood for you and took your burden and punishment upon me so that you may get a new life living in a righteous. I took your sins and gave you my righteousness. I took the death that you deserved and abolished it by justifying the capital punishment.


You were meant to rule with God being his children and I began this new generation becoming myself as Son of God and first born among the spiritually revived generation. I crushed the power of darkness and set you free. You need not do anything my child. I did everything I could do just for you... Your everlasting life is with me, your status and authority are given back to you, you are now mine and I am yours. I reconciled you to me. Now everything has restored. You aren't alone in your deep sorrows. I am always with you. You cannot imagine the upcoming glorious life. This life maybe difficult but trust me you have already got what you actually deserved that is I am...

 

#God_with_us


A Christian Thinker

Hi, it's me Kevin from Nava Jeevan AG church, Kupondole. I am currently working as a Civil engineer as profession. In church ministry I am engaged as blogger and I have my own personal ministry namely Apologetics Impact Nepal. I'm interested in theological, apologetics and ethical discussion and I love to enroll in guiding others in these fields. You can visit my ministry blog and connect with me via Gmail kvinmdiv@gmail.com or eseekers25@gmail.com!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post